Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back to Normal

Yesterday an amazing event took place. We once again have the Internet at home. Wow! I can't believe that I have survived this long without Internet. Of course, I have had my iPhone for somethings but it is simply to frustrating to blog from there. It's funny how you get use to not having something and then upon it's return you sit there and have no clue what to do. I know I use to spend hours on the net but now I have been sitting staring at the screen with a blank look on my face wondering what in the world did I use to do with this thing.
On a side note, for those of you who don't know, we had moved and I had simply been cheep thinking we could just use those wonderful and amazing IPhone that done everything for a person. Well, it was a nice idea and I stubbornly held out as long as I could. Lyle had to ply my cold fingers away at the idea and finally convinced me that this was not working in the least bit. Especially now that I am homeschooling and Em needs to learn better computer skills. Oh well, so much for my cheep self. I made it about 6 months. lol.
Now I can sit and post and be "normal" again. Though I don't know if I can ever be considered normal. Alas, I know that this will have to be a short post as I still have laundry detergent to make, a little girl's school to conquer, food to prepare, laundry to actually wash, and the million of other things that transpire in my day. One of which include timing it just right to get out of our subdivision make it to the grocery and back before the wonderful flow of city traffic gets thick as can be. I think I agree with em when she says, "Mom why are we living in the city when we are country girls." I think I echo her thoughts daily in my prayer life but hey I am discovering good things about the city so this is not a cry fest. There are fab organic grocery stores, several targets are not far, and lots of parks for Emily. Most of all there is the fact that this has been a great year having Lyle back.
Time for work. Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

You didn't tell me you wrote another blog post. Here I am discovering it, two months later. Ah well. I guess that since I talk to you on the phone nearly every day it doesn't really matter. Just amusing to me to look through my old list and find this!