Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date Night

I don't have a scripture to post tonight as I had a sweet date night with my husband. He may be far away but he is a creative romantic who makes it seem as if he were sitting right here beside me. Thanks for that wonderful thing called skype too.

All the comments have been very interesting from my posting yesterday! Everyone had excellent thought. Yall led me to want to run a small rabbit trail so to speak. I am going to look into scripture and try to find just what is biblically meant by "two becoming one." I have my own thoughts that are deeply implanted in my head but that sociology background comes out and says research research! So more to come on friendship and biblically becoming one:)

I don't know about other people but my eyes are about to swell right on up into cheese puffs. The pollen is out in full force. I think a light rain shower would be nice! Then I might could think about breathing again.

No comments: