Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Garage

Well yesterday I said everything seems to break when our soldiers leave. Today I tried to leave the house to run an errand and discovered the garage doors would not open. I checked the box to see if the little things were thrown. It didn't look like they were. I had to call my neighbor in order to get the car out. Totally red faced! Twice in a row now. Guess what, I had not checked all breaker things! I felt dumb. He did show me how to manually open the doors if it ever happened again. Oh husband of mine please hurry up for I am tired of trying to be a man for I am discovering I fell at the job most miserably!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

If it makes you feel any better, its not just when soldiers go on deployment... I found alot of things broken while Jon was in EMT classes. I think they just have that ability to find what is broken before we do and fix it then and there and we never know.
Them being away from home makes you appreciate all aspects of who they are and what they bring to the marriage, though, huh!!
Glad you have wonderful neighbors to help you out right now!! I would have been lost without Tommy and Renie while in Bft. Neighbors like that are a blessing in so many ways!!
~KM

autumnesf said...

Goes to show you how God was at work placing you with just the right neighbors. He was faithful to me in this same way during the years when the deployments were heaviest. Doesn't it just make you feel loved when you think about it?