Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Days

I am so thankful for busy days! Last week was so busy that almost every night I would literally collapse into bed. It may sound funny to be thankful for these weeks but it helps to pass the time. The week flew by. Once again I have a busy week ahead. I have to put it in high gear with the day I wasted. I am excited about Easter and helping Em know that it is not just about Easter eggs! What a joy to share these things. What treasures to give them. I saw a craft where you take the inner part of the egg out and leave the shell to represent the tomb being empty. I thought that was really neat. I hope I can really get it to work!

I have been over every place I can think of to look for a little cat. Looks like he is going to have to have a memorial and then a replacement. Sad times for my little girl. She keeps saying, "I'm worried about my baby." I think she really wants a puppy replacement but a cat is so much easier! That puppy will have to wait on Daddy. I know the replacement will not come from the pound! I found you are required to make the cat an inside cat if you adopt from them. It isn't any wonder that people don't get animals from the pound! They have so many new requirements. I love cats and ours stays in our garage with the freedom to roam. When did it become a thing to tell people how to do every little thing. agh

I think it is time for bed with the busy days ahead! I hope everyone who reads this is having good busy days.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow! You are blogging like crazy over here! I really need to put you on my blogroll so I can see when you post! lol.
You have been through the ringer lately! gracious! I hope your weeks get better and that you find a place to feel at home soon. With the weather getting better I think everyone will be in better spirits!