Monday, March 29, 2010

Potty Sucess!

We had two major potty events! I feel like a celebration tonight. Em made it through church in big girl panties!!!! No accidents. What a victory. She was so proud of herself. I am so thankful for a nursery staff willing to take them to potty. The next accomplishment was today. She only had one accident all day long. We seem to be on a roll. I feel like dancing. She even earned her prize for having 5 hearts on her chart. (She has been trying to earn a prize for 2 weeks!)

On a funny note. We use a chart to help her feel rewarded when she uses the potty. She puts stickers on for her achievements. We were at church using the children's potty in the nursery when she looks up at me and says "do they have a chart here?" I guess she thinks charts belong everywhere!

No comments: