Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Satan strikes again!

I'm starting to feel like Job or maybe Paul. I don't really know. But if anything else goes wrong I may be rocking back and forth in the corner. lol. The day starts out so well and I feel so good about all the Lord has led me to do. I guess Satan thought I was working too hard for God cause he sat a big ol mountain down in my path this evening!

I had a lady call and demand records from where I had re homed her dog. I had given her the information a long time ago and frankly keeping dog records is not high on my list of important things. I guess I'm just crazy but military records, bills, and so forth seem to take precedence. After a strained conversation and a four hour search (cancelled dinner plans with my neighbors) I finally found the information. This is so not what I needed in my life! People are just nuts! I know we each deem different things as having major importance but sometimes I think people can get a little of the beaten path of sanity.

I need everyone to pray for a blanket of peace to fall over my household. It is a time to focus on Jesus and what he did for me and everyone in this world but it seems like turmoil keeps taking my eyes of the Lord. I just want a peace and some days of quite solitude. I want to be able to write a letter to my husband when I feel wide awake and not dead tired. Please Lord give me that peace that pass all understanding.

No comments: