Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Small Helping Hands

It brings joy to have small hands help. Em has gotten old enough to want to help clean. It took 10 minutes to vacuum carpet to usually takes 3 minutes! Who cares! I have all the time in the world. I love to see her desire to help. I just wish I still had that same desire to clean. LOL.

On another note. I am missing a chance of playing my husband at a good old game of checkers. If you are reading this dear, I'm sure I could win!!! But no playing with others to improve your skills! That would not be fair :( Can't wait until R&R. I'll be sure to bring the checkers;( A note of explanation to others, my husband and I have a on going battle in checkers. Neither one of us lose well which makes for very humorous times. Who needs TV and other things! There is so much more life to live.

No comments: