Sunday, February 14, 2010

More SNOW!

Ok, could someone please tell mother nature that we have had enough snow and rain here in the south! My yard is either one big mud puddle or a frozen block of ice. Though I have to admit, Emily was right that skating on the icy driveway was alot of fun! I am ready to begin my project of building a garden bed but it won't dry out long enough to even go outside.

Today is going to be a big day in the life of this mother. Emily is getting her FIRST haircut! (I think) Yes, this is a oh my goodness moment. She is three and has only had dead ends snipped off. It has gotten so long that I am afraid we are getting close to the potty! Also, she complains of the tangles. The question is...will I be able to go through with it and get her hair trimmed? I'm not even sure what the outcome will be tomorrow. We will just have to wait and see. On another note...should I go red? Hum....

No comments: