Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something for Me

I don't usually do anything special for myself. I am the kind of gal that will go all out for everyone else but not worry about things for me. This evening I had special time for myself! Granted I had my tot is tow but still it was all for me. We went to one of my favorite stores...just cause...Emily kept asking why are we stopping?...I kept saying...just cause! We went to my favorite restaurant. (Ok so I have to admit I had gift cards but still I spent it on myself). I came home and set down to blog. You know what I discovered. Special time is fun and nice but it is so much more fun when you are doing something for someone else! Makes everything seem better and worthwhile. Oh well, I guess that just me....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What store was it? What restaurant?? We recently decided that sometimes we are going just go where WE want to eat and if the kids don't eat a bite...oh well, they can eat at home! ha ha!

Daddy's2girls said...

I went to TJ Maxx! I love that store. It is so much fun. The restaurant...O'Charlies...there is not that much selection in Dalton but they at least have the best ever rolls :)