Monday, February 15, 2010

Wii

Ok so I have serious problems with the whole wii fit thing. I went over to a friends house and had my first experience with a wii. Yes, I am that big of a loser that I had never played wii before! Video games just are not something to attract my interest. If I'm going to go bowling I would rather go and have the experience. I'm just saying. Anyway, I tried out the whole wii fit thing. That thing is just mean! First of all the cute little person blows up to mimic your weight. What kind of horrible joke is that! I know I have some pounds to lose, but they didn't have to make my cute little girl look like budda. Second they said I was 64 years old. Now how did it arrive at that answer with me balancing? In my defence, have you ever tried to balance with a three year old tugging on you and running into you? It should have said I was 14 seeing as I didn't fall flat on my face with all the "MOMMAs" going around. The games were fun so I can see why it was a success. I must say this must have been made by someone who had a little bit a mean bone in them. I'm just saying...

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Too funny! With a little practice, your age can come down. It is super frustrating at first, but using it has improved my health. (I don't like the bowling game either. Or the biking.)

Carrie said...

How embarrassing! I wanted to get this....but now not so sure!