Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hetic Weeks

I haven't blogged in forever from everything from the flu to daddy leaving! Feels good to get back to writing.

We saw off daddy (once again) and have almost made it through the first week. It was a hard last night together but we made it. As sad as this sounds it is a relief to have it over with. I feel as if I can now be done with the dread of waiting for him to leave and start waiting for a return.

Em has been my shinning star through all of this. She gives me laughter and joy when I want to give in to the feelings of discouragement. We have been making Valentines for Daddy and coloring about a million pieces of paper. I'll have to spend a fortune to overnight it since, as usual, I'm late with everything. I have the best job in the whole world to be able to care for my child! I wouldn't trade it for the highest paid executive job because they couldn't be half as happy in their work as I am. We watched our first Disney Movie together. Lady and the Tramp. What joys and she narrated the whole movie with "oh, bless her" and "bless her heart." I have a true southern bell!

Now if only I can get all this tricare stuff taken care of and completed. Paper work, paper work I'm so tired of paper work. Why does all of this have to be so complex. I think a man must have created the system. lol.

I have got to figure out how to upload pictures to this thing! That is my next task. Watch out this could get ugly. We are talking about me.

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

I'm glad to have you back.
Good luck with Tricare. They are a challenge. But, they will work with you eventually.
I love the southern belle story. How cute!